21 January 2014

STYLE CRUSH : LUPITA NYONG'O

If you had asked me who Lupita was a few weeks ago my answer would have been “that fine bald babe from shuga” I don’t know if I've been living under a rock or if her PR team just upped their game majorly this past few weeks but she has been all over the news recently for her role in 12 years a slave (Dare I say it was rather underwhelming and her scenes, all two of them weren't that great) and everyone has been talking about her style especially the dresses she wore to the past few award shows. She always looks very elegant with simple sophisticated dresses and very little jewelry, usually just a ring and little studs.This girls stylist deserves several awards. Her makeup artist on the other hand... gasta go. Back to Lupita, she is damn near physical perfection. Her body, her skin, her hair, her face, her teeth not to mention how well spoken she is oh lawd Jesus, even her name is beautiful. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for her.


Such a beaut.
Wearing Calvin Klein
Wearing a Gucci dress at the SAG awards.
Wearing a Miu Miu print dress (are those unicorns? super-cute!!) at the Los Angeles premier.

This two tone dress is so gorgeous. It reminds me of the Kardashians for some reason.
Wearing a white embellished Prada gown at the Toronto film festival.
Wearing a Veronica Beard jumpsuit at an In Style party. I love the shoes paired with the jumpsuit. I wish she had a statement necklace on though.
This Ralph Lauren dress is perfection! this was her first ever red carpet event and she was voted best dressed on Fashion Police.
Wearing Cushnie et Ochs.
Wearing Peter Pilotto, glad she's taking risks.
Wearing Antonio Berardi. I don't know if it's just me, but I LOVE leopard print shoes.
Wearing Lanvin.
I normally don't like dresses like this but she pulled it off immaculately.This picture took my breath away and I believe these are the shoes she wore with the red cape gown.
Wearing Honor top and shorts.
Wearing Christopher Kane. 
Wearing J. Mendel. I have a serious love hate relationship with this dress.
She's rumored to be dating Jared Leto. They'd make such beautiful babies.

Producers Guild Awards in an asymmetric 
Stella McCartney knee length dress
. This is a change from her usual covered toe shoes and i'm loving it.
Do you have a favourite outfit? or do you not like her style at all? I would love to hear from you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I love her style but I don't see why everyone is so fascinated by her or why her role in 12 years was seen to be such a big deal.

    ReplyDelete