28 July 2013

ALTER EGO SHOOT

Almost every day, I watch a movie or see a picture that makes me think "whoa i'd love to have a ... inspired shoot" so i decided to put a few of the outfits together into one shoot. As these outfits reflect completely different personalities, I decided it'll be best if they are all put into one picture so that they come off as one girl with six different alter egos.  I'd like to say a very big thank you to Hafsat for editing this picture, Aramide and Alexander for taking all the pictures, Abigail and Amna for coming out to support and assist me and ofcourse Imade Ogbemudia for always agreeing to model for me. I'd love to know what you guys think of the outfits. 

3 comments:

  1. keep it up! i like your sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you to Vanessa of course.. For I mean.. Just being Vanessa. K. One love. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool
    Can't wait to do one of these myself
    Xo.

    ReplyDelete